How to Download mAadhaar App? Today we will talk about how to download mAadhaar App? And how to setup? The mAadhaar Card Mobile App was launched in July itself, but there were some bugs in it, due to which the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) took some time to fix its bugs and bring a new update. But now mAadhaar App has become completely correct.
You must have often seen that people’s Aadhar cards are lost and if it is needed anywhere. So he does not have the information but if he has the Aadhar card app. So there is no need to take tension because here Aadhaar card can be accessed through your number and you can view and download it whenever you want.
The way we are going to tell here is a mobile app from which Masked Aadhaar Card can be downloaded and whether you can show your Aadhaar card online anywhere. It also has legal value and people can use it at airport, traffic challan, everywhere by using mAdhar.
What is mAadhaar Mobile App?
UIDAI has created a mAadhaar App to make the Aadhaar card system more easy for the people and to promote Digital Technology. With the help of this app, anyone can open Aadhaar Card in their Smartphone anytime and can use it as Printed Aadhaar Card. But it has some rules, if you follow them only then you will be able to use mAadhaar App.
In view of the security, the government has now made the Aadhar card secure and you get a masked Aadhar in which you do not see the number. But mobile app is also a safe option. Here you get many such facilities online which are very useful in emergency. In such a situation, if you download it on the phone, then you do not need to worry.
Whatever mobile number is registered on your Aadhar card and you have the phone number then you can use this app. In such a situation, you do not need to roam around by downloading the Aadhar card, you will get everything online.
- The same SIM card should be installed in your Smartphone which is registered on your Aadhaar Card.
- OTP will be sent through TOTP (Time-based One-time Password), which will be verified automatically only.
- To use mAadhaar Card, you must have Aadhaar Card QR Code or Number.
Download & Setup mAadhaar App:
Right now only mAadhaar App has been launched for Android Phones, this app is not available for iOS devices yet. It has been listed on Google Play Marketplace and you can download it from there. After downloading the mAadhaar App, it has to be setup. For this you should have Mobile Internet Connectivity, so that Aadhaar Card can be downloaded from UIDAI in the App.
It is very easy to download and use and you do not need to use any separate trick in it. You can download it normally from play store and then start using it. Here you will find all the steps from downloading and installing it to using it.
- Open the app and read the guideline, then set the password by pressing the back button (password should contain at least 1 Character, 1 Number and 1 Special Character).
- Now you can enter your Aadhaar Card Number or if you have Aadhaar QR Code then you can scan it too.
- As soon as you enter the Aadhaar Number, an OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to your Registered Phone Number which will be automatically verified.
- After the OTP is verified, your Aadhaar Profile will be shown. Now you can open it anytime by just entering the password.
Benefits of mAadhar App
Many people think that when we can print and download Aadhar card. So why use mobile and what are its benefits. But if you put a little mind, then you will understand what is the benefit of mobile Aadhaar and how you can keep your personal information safe.
- For the number of times you want to download or print Aadhar card online, you have to enter OTP and verify it. But once you register through the App, you never need to verify your OTP. You can view it by login through a password.
- You get the QR code on the phone and you can scan that QR code anywhere and submit your information anywhere.
- In many places, you have to show the Aadhar card, so you can show it everywhere using the mobile app and this method is also valid at the airport. In such a situation, if you think that you will have a problem, but nothing like this will happen.
- TOTP is available, this gives only time based verification, so you can use it like a trusted device. With this, you do not have to verify OTP for the time you choose.
Friends, after downloading mAadhaar App, you can open Aadhaar Card on your Smartphone anytime without internet and you can print it whenever you want. According to me, UIDAI has done very well by digitizing the Aadhaar card. Because it happens a lot that we forget to keep our Aadhar Card, in such a situation, if it is saved in mobile, then maybe we will never forget it. Once you download the mAadhaar App and if you do not like any of its features, you want to change something, then for this you can register a complaint by knowing on the official website of UIDAI.